I’ve been nominated!
Thank you to Peaks of Cheeks for nominating me. She writes interesting and honest posts which resonate with me and I’m sure with others
Find her here
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Here are my answers to her questions:
What is the most insufferable dish you have tasted?
Salt Cod, on holiday in Spain. Just the thought of it makes me feel sick
What is the naughtiest thing you have done as a child?I once locked my 2 year old sister in the Summer House in the garden, went off with my friend and left her. I was 7!
When has a child really annoyed you?
I brought up five kids so there are probably hundreds of times. I remember my youngest biting her sister on the soft flesh of her arm and drawing blood. That did really make me a bit more than annoyed!
Have you stalked someone?
Not in the flesh but I can Facebook stalk when somebody interests me. I have been known to follow a boyfriend when I thought he was cheating on me. He was.
Have you seen a movie which you are embarrassed to talk about
I don’t remember being embarrassed to talk about any movie I’ve seen, but then I’m not a great movie watcher. I’m a very unsociable person so there isn’t much that embarrasses me!
The three wish you would ask to a gene?
Please restore my mobility, make me slim and make me rich so that I can help two of my children to get out of debt and for one to be able to put a deposit on a house.
If you could be anything for a day, what would it be
A top selling writer like J. K. Rowling. I would love to have written those books!
Here are my nominations to receive this award:
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- Did you like writing as a child or has it come later on for you?
- If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be and why?
- Do you prefer to be with people or are you happy in your own company?
- What would be your ideal writing space?
- What characteristics do you admire in other people and why?
- What’s your preferred loungewear?
- What’s your comfort food? Drink?
- Do you like to curl up on the sofa with a good book or are you itching to get outside?